Pages

3/19/2009

Putra International Convention Centre(PICC)


Finally....I have chance go to this building...its awesome......actually quick far go from setapak....travel need around 2 hours like that....YEa....I want to let you know this trip are organized by our pre-u school....and go to c the SOME PPL debate.....HAIX>...boring.....whatthe....from that momment my brain start thinking....and just like GOD sent the signal for me...if you want to be a good leader...firstly, you want know how to speech at stage...just like obama....his speeching is so powerfull....so i think i need learnt more about from Obama...he is a good example and 1st black skin president in US!!...
back to topic......praise GOD i have this oppurnity to join this trip...
AND I feel very happy and enjoy for my study...actually quick stress and a lot of things need to learnt...like GENARAL PAPER all about politik and law of malaysia....walao....very boring subject...but i don know why i still interest in politik...NOT FOR GILA KUASA k....just i really want hope  this country growing....no more corruption...engage the world...and live the cultural mandate....
DONT TALK SO MUCH.! ENJOY THE MEAL 1st!
LOOK FORWARD..>>>>>>all will under my control!

WHEN ALONE!!....SINGLE LIFE!


ENJOY THE ENVIRONMENT!!






No comments: